Thursday, February 23, 2017
Update 1.20. Way better inside
We just pushed update 1.20 to the Store, so it should shortly arrive on your phones. Here is what we accomplished:
1. One-time alarm. Now you can configure alarms to be non-repetitive. Also, we redesigned a bit the way how alarms page look.
2. We reworked internal logging system. Now you can easily submit diagnostic logs to us. Don't forget to include a description of your problems otherwise, we won't be able to help you.
3. We optimized main application view, so now it should be more responsive and load slightly faster.
4. Thanks to Vinicius Valença we added Brazilian Portuguese translation!
5. Improved app suspending/minimizing experience. From now it will disconnect from the band and reconnect when it is active again.
6. New firmware for Mi Band 2 (184.108.40.206).
7. Several UI tweaks here and there.
8. Plenty of bug fixes.
Even though not all of the changes are very visible, we hope that they will greatly improve your app experience.
If you like the changes and still haven't put 5 stars on the Store, go ahead and do it!
Will be coming back with next portion for updates soon. Next time - for Notify Mi Band!
UPDATE 1.20.1: Fix of a rare crash when updating main page, update of French translation.
UPDATE 1.20.2: Fix for firmware update not starting on Mi Band 2.
UPDATE 1.20.3: Possible fix of HR measurement stopping to work on Mi Band 2. Now saving manual HR measurements in the app's history. Dutch translation added, other translations fixed. Fix for Mi Band 1.0 firmware 220.127.116.11.
Опубліковано Ian о 9:29 PM