Week ago we published the first version of "Notify Mi Band" and it seems to go pretty well, right? In the coming update, we improved several things both on the technical level and UI.
- Improved activation scenario. Now you won't need to close "Bind Mi Band" when you activate the app. But you might still need this when you open "Notify Mi Band" next time.
- Enhanced support for some apps, which didn't have a correct name displayed (it showed a path like "C:\Programs\.."). You still might see something weird in the app name, so contact us if that happens.
- Additional information support. We added "help" page that should provide answers to the "most hot" questions regarding the app.
"Bind Mi Band" also receives a small but recommended update 1.18.2.
We would like to remind again about some very important things from "help" section in "Notify Mi Band":
- Why don't incoming calls notifications work?
This feature is still not supported by Windows API. Please, be sure that we will implement it when there will be such possibility.
- I cannot see my applications in the list.
Application appears when a notification arrives. We can't access the full list of applications ahead of time.
- I see a Bluetooth error on the main screen.
Make sure to close other apps that use Bluetooth while using this one, including Bind Mi Band. After you configure your notifications, you can safely close Notify Mi Band. Notifications will arrive in the background.
- Why is my OS version not supported?
You need to have at least Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update). Only after this update necessary features become available.
- Some of the applications are not displayed correctly.
Please, contact us by email, so we can fix that.
- Why is it a separate app from "Bind Mi Band"?
It's a risky thing, so we decided to give it a separate go. Also, we will need to have separate WP8.1 and WM10 versions of "BMB" and it's a big piece of work. So now we could release the feature faster.