We are finally announcing the big release of Bind Mi Band app.
- Now we detect every your walk and record it in history
- Every your sleep is recorded and is also saved
- You can see week charts of steps count and sleep time
- OneDrive sync saves daily steps and sleep time
- Now application uses system's color theme for background and accent color (looks really unusual, right? :)
And as a bonus: we have added support of Mi Band 1S for all basic features (steps counting, sleep tracking and alarms). Heart rate features are planned in next release.
Before starting using your Mi Band 1S, you need to update band's firmware with an official application Mi Fit for iOS/Android.
This functionality is still in test, so, please, report any errors you may see.
- Live Tile feature is temporary disabled. It will be redesigned from scratch
- OneDrive sync doesn't save daily details and every record of walk and sleep
- No heart rate support for Mi Band 1S (yet, but we plan it)
Many thanks to our BETA testers for making sure that this release is well-tested. Now they are real godfathers of the app :)